Wednesday, May 17, 2006

THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH: Just dial 213-730-9589! (GOOGLERS: more vids at 5/21/06 entry!)


"THE DEVIL IS A MUTHA FUCKIN LIAR!!!"

(Click here, BIOTCH!)

Whoever can name the tune playing as the backing track gets a prize. I wanna know it.

Partial Transcript of this ars praedicandi:

Are you laughing biotch? Hah! You find it funny? Heh. Wait, you ain't hearin me, huh?

Repeat it after me, bitch. I come in the name of Jesus by the power of the Holy Spirit, God almighty, you know, ruler of heaven and earth, and every goddamned thing in between. You understand me now?

You trust in hell mutha fucka and you already in hell. Just like I trust in heaven and I’m already there mutha fucka.

Who created your ass?

The devil is a mutha fuckin liar, so you know I ain't worried, biotch.
Stupid biotch!
You goddamned devil worshipper, you ain’t got no excuse.

Features:

You can hear a caller in the background saying, "fucker," "bitch," "mother fucker" to the preacher.

Assessment:

"IT'S BETTER THAN CATS!"



4 comments:

betagirl said...

nice teeth

Anonymous said...

name of the song playing in the background is Bop Gun by Ice Cube

Anonymous said...

the song playing is actually One Nation Under A Groove by Funkadelic...later sampled by Ice Cube and Dr. Dre among others.

Anonymous said...

the song playing is actually One Nation Under A Groove by Funkadelic...later sampled by Ice Cube and Dr. Dre among others.