Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Captain D's III (UPDATED!)

Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 15:47:56 -0500
From: B[...] R[...] <[...]@captainds.com>
To: [GBDH]
Subject: RE: ANSWER!!!

Mr. [GBDH]:
Your email was forwarded on the franchisee that owns and operates that restaurant. Have a great day!

B[...] R[...] Captain D's Operations
Key Operational Strategy
Create Superior Operational Execution
Every Customer, Every Day in Every Restaurant

_______________________________________
>Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 02:42:10 -0400 (EDT)
>From: [GBDH]
>To: dscomments@captainds.com
>Subject: ANSWER!!!
>
>I send constructive comments here and no one answers. Why? It's frustrating. I take the time >to write your restaurant and all you >do is just take it all in with no feedback. Is this thing >working?
>
>The bottom line is that I fucking like fish, ok? But maybe I am >going to change my mind and
>eat something else for a change! GOD!
>
>
>

No comments: