Monday, May 12, 2008

West Virginia is Gay!

Here’s a state I really admire, and which should definitely be viewed as the most important state in the Democratic primary so far, since it accurately represents the ideals of the American mixing pot:
West Virginia . . . has few . . . African-Americans and affluent, college-educated whites . . . . The state has the lowest college graduation rate in the US, the second lowest median household income, and one of the highest proportions of white residents, at 96 per cent.
The point isn’t that Obama’s got a snowball’s chance here. Rather it’s that Billary likes to stoke the resentment, feed on the inferiority, and float racist balloons for all the "white ethnics" to gawk and cluck at:
"Hillary is in this race because of people like you and places like this. . . . And no matter how much fun they make of your support of her and the fact that working people all over America have stuck with her, she thinks you're as smart as they are. She thinks you've got as much right to have your say as anybody else.
She really thinks this? She’s in this race for lil’ ol’ Ripley, West Virginia? You mean that butthole of a town with a total population of 3,263? Yeah right.

Here’s what the West Virginians - the “real” Americans who are as smart as anyone (forget about their low college graduation rates) - think of Obama, that candidate with the yucky Hussein name who's in clear violation of the “one drop” rule:
Most people questioned said they mistrusted Mr Obama because of doubts about his patriotism and “values”, stemming from his cosmopolitan background, his exotic name and the controversy surrounding “anti-American” sermons by Jeremiah Wright, his former pastor. Several people said they believed he was a Muslim – an unfounded rumour that has circulated on the internet for months – despite the contradiction with his 20-year membership of Mr Wright’s church in Chicago. Others mentioned his refusal to wear a Stars and Stripes badge and controversial remarks by his wife, Michelle, who described America as “mean” and implied that she had never been proud of the US until her husband ran for president.
Let these people speak I say! Let them vote! They are white. They are dumb. They are boring! They are . . . sigh . . . American. THEY decide the future of this country, after all. Ok, “Josh,” take it away, boy:
Josh Fry, a 24-year-old ambulance driver from Williamson, insisted he was not racist but said he would feel more comfortable with Mr McCain, the 71-year-old Vietnam war hero, in the White House. “I want someone who is a full-blooded American as president,” he said.
Insisting you’re not racist is like insisting you’re not gay (“I’M NOT GAY, I SWEAR TO GOD!!!”). If you deny it, you are it.

Josh Fry is gay!!!

Josh Fry is gay!!!

Josh Fry is gay!!!

Josh Fry is gay!!!

Josh Fry is gay!!!

. . . and so is West Virginia.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was born & raised in West Virginia, and I have a college degree !!!

I really find it funny that you call us racist & uneducated & say they we are buying into the stereotypes. Is this blog not filled with stereotypes of West Virginians ? You basically stopped short of calling us all slack jawed inbreds who walk around barefooted packing shotguns !!

You are a jerk who is so full of your own self-importance.

Anonymous said...

Take me home, cunt-free roads, to the place, I belong,
West Virginia, mountain homo,
take me home, cunt-free roads.

Anonymous said...

I'm from WV and i'm currently attending college and i'm not racist. You are obviously misjudging a whole state and are uneducated on our way of life. I also agree that we should have a president that is full blooded american considering we are in America!! We don't need a towel head or a women as president its just not right!! I feel that i can say this being an American woman!!
Don't judge what you don't know about!!

Anonymous said...

Well let me start by asking if by any chance, do you have a college degree?? Your blog has done nothing short of PISS ME OFF! You see I really don't like reading headlines like "West Virginia is Gay", as I am sure that you would love to see headlines about Georgia. With that said, just for your own information- I am a West Virginian and I can read and write, and have not one, but two college degrees, and am by no means gay (married with kids to be exact). I own my own business, and my husband is just as educated as I am. To stereotype an entire state from a 'misunderstood' statement, well sir that makes you a lil racist asshole as well. To call us (yes, West Virginians) racist because 96% of our state is populated by white people and Mrs.Clinton got the majority vote, is ridiculous. Instead of pointing your ignorant finger at Josh Fry, who is an educated individual who busts his ass to help others, maybe you should take a look at yourself. I can say this about Josh because he is the one that drives that ambulance down the road at 3:00 in the morning to rescue someone of a car wreck,etc, with my husband. Yes he is my husbands driver, and he is far from gay, ignorant, or whatever else you have to say about him. And he is educated. So continue on with your daily life in the nice town of Athens working your Security job, and people like me will continue to sit back and laugh at you and your ignorance.

Anonymous said...

To the one poster: Let me get this straight. You are NOT a racist, yet you call someone( I assume you mean Obama) a "towel head". That's cute.
You are also funny when you say "don't judge what you don't know about".

Full blooded morons can be quite entertaining!
FULLY!

Anonymous said...

I have a few things to say....
#1. Josh is NOT Gay...he has a girlfriend dumb ass....
#2. If you dont like West Virginia you can GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!

Melissa said...

How the hell are people getting to this site? I come here because you're my friend...Are they just Googling "West Virginia" and "Gay"???

You all might be amused to know that A: This site is purposely meant to amuse its author and to piss certain people off. (Success.)That's not to say he doesn't think W.V. sucks, though, as many people surely do.

And B: Yes, he has several college degrees, including one from the hated Duke University. (Success again.)

Do yourselves a favor and don't click or comment on sites that make you this flustered.

Believe me, we northerners are amazed enough that y'all have Internet access in W.V. to begin with.

Anonymous said...

oh my god! this is all so funny!