Thursday, March 01, 2007

Those Assmilds at Motorola

My Motorola sliver phone is a piece of shit. It won’t let me be myself in this day and age when I thought that shitty commodities like this were available to help me realize all my potential as an Individual, unique in the items I don and use. For instance, take predictive texting. Just now, in a text message, I was trying to call "Martyn" (fictional name to protect the innocent) a “pussy,” but instead I am constrained to call him a “puppy.” In certain circumstances that name would apply, but really, “pussy” is what I was after. But nooooo I have to choose from “puppy, pupsw, pupsx, pupsy, pupsz, and pups9.” Come the fuck on! If I wanted to call my friend “pups9” and suggest that he is the 9 year old, instant messaging fuck buddy of the retarded Motorola Engineer who designed my predictive text lexicon, then I would have said as much!!!

Some Motorola engineers . . . goddamned this fucking Microsoft shit, this word processing shit called WORD, which capitalizes automatically Microsoft as well as Motorola . . . .

I HATE EVERYTHING

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I forgot the taste of food."

Anonymous said...

Stop being such a fuzzy puppy!
--tuckednpuffy