Friday, March 16, 2007

Lo Mein? NO, LO MEGADEATH! [sic]

If you own a shitty MOTOROLA silver, sliver phone, try this predictive text experiment. Try to text your friend "Martyn" a quip about his need for Lo Mein and general local boringness. Instead, you will be forced to enter, "LO MEGADEATH." Now what the fuck is that? I can't text fuck, fucking, puss, pussy, shit, ass, asshole, cock, cunt, lo mein, or any of those other fun words. But yeah, there's MEGADEATH in the lexicon waiting to be used when expressing your appetite NAY symphony for destruction. DUCK THAT! And it's not even how you spell that goddamned band's name!

I HATE MY PHONE AND IT'S EVERYONE'S FAULT

I HAVE ZITS

I AM MOODY IN MY ROOM

SHUT UP MOM

1 comment:

betagirl said...

I also have zits and a suggestion. You are an educated man, try typing out an entire word and turn off the shitty predictive text!