Monday, January 17, 2005

FUCK YEAH, MLK, FUCK YEAH!

I woke up this morning to the “I have a dream speech” on the radio. Your stupid white asses ought to know this speech, though you're a lazy fuck if that's all you know about the Rev:

Go back to Mississippi, go back to Alabama, go back to Georgia, go back to Louisiana, go back to the slums and ghettos of our northern cities, knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed. . . . I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slaveowners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood.

Too bad two good pages, http://www.mlkday.com/, and, http://thekingcenter.com (right in HotLanta), are down today. But this one's excellent: http://www.stanford.edu/group/King/.

I live across the street from a very old, rockin’, Bible preachin’, Black church – a small white Cinderbox that thrums with drums, bass, Casio keys, alleluias, and "Welllll" on Sundays and Wednesdays. It’s fucking awesome! I’ll be tuning in tonight on my front porch, you can be sure. You know of course I want to go. But I won’t, lest I appear to be that ModelFag with indy glasses on Amazing Race.

In other news: C E T A C E A N A
FRIENDS, Mastodonians, and Moby Dickers alike. My noise collaborator’s got WHALES! Get ‘em gat ‘em!

Be sorry for WHALES, too.

Be mindful of the Quæstio of the day: “Do I really want to stay in an organization where the sole purpose is to kill?” Let me think about that one. . . .

No comments: