Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Going Postal

This just in:
"my parents got this in their mailbox after someone knocked it over. no joke!!

::sent from my mobile::" :


[click image to enlargen]
Dwyer Residence: 11/20/07
From
US Postal Regulations require mailboxes
to be 24" to 48" from the ground and
no more than 24" from the curb.
I am not a damn Dwarf. Do you expect
me to TO climb my black ass down
from my mail truck, crawl on my hands
and knees to deliver your mail?
Please fix your mailbox ASAP.
Have a Bless Day,
Your Mail Carrier

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've got to be freakin kiddin me!!! that's nuts!

Anonymous said...

Message interpreted:
The devil always shaves his head, and grows a beard. Oh, and he hates mail boxes too...

betagirl said...

there's more to this story but i wont kill the funny.