Tuesday, September 19, 2006

GAS is cheap. Therefore, I love President Bush, again! YAY!

Forget all I’ve thought and said, those mistaken words about Bush as an idiotic, felonious, impeachable President! I can now fill up my SUV and take my spoiled white kids to an out of district school, because the local one is too crappy and black (sssshhhh, don’t tell anyone!). I love you President Bush! I was wrong to question you. I now see that I cut and run on you. I am so sorry for lapsing into an "Al Qaeda type" worldview. I don’t know what I was thinking when I supported the Fascists. How could I have ever blamed you for Katrina, warrantless wiretapping, shunting the Geneva Conventions, the Kyoto Protocols, Stem Cell research, establishing energy policies that shaft the citizens and fatten the corporate fat cats, intelligence failures on 9/11, misleading the country to invade another, ignoring military advice not to invade, poorly arming our troops (not to mention skipping out on military service during Vietnam), giving up the hunt for Bin Laden, failing to fire Donald Rumsfield over these mistakes, disclosing the identity of a CIA agent working under cover, dropping the ball on Iran and North Korea, and spending more time on vacation than in the Oval Office.

Oh, goodness, this is all much too much for my fat suburban ass. All I know is that gas is cheap, and I’m staying the course!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't we all see this coming?
The price of gas is going down faster than Lindsey Lohan at a New York nightclub, just in time for the mid-term elections!
Bow before your corporate oil masters, you dumb fuckers, and the answer is clear...
cheap G-A-S = G-O-P!!!
The democrackers would rather give the "ENEMY" a sponge bath!!!
They're soft, I tells ya!