Sunday, April 30, 2006

Captain D's (intro)












From : [GBDH]
Sent : Sunday, April 30, 2006 12:47 AM
To : dscomments@captainds.com
Subject : fish poetry as a part of ""Captain Ds""

Dear Concerned,
I had ""Captain D's"" #205826 tonight and it was good (1 Fish & Fries $3.29, 1 SM Coke $1.19 plus tax and it was $4.80). I wrote Reflections on Fish & Its Symbolism based on my feelings. If you ""like it"", I, can make up another one, no, problem. (Does you want to use it too? if so, please use the and sign and not the word and.)

Reflections on Fish & Its Symbolism

Know why I come back
to Captain D’s?
Why yes, the fish.
But the sauces are plentiful,
and in all the right places.
Furthermore, I don’t know
what Captain D’s is
made of but it must be
one part ENTREPRENEURSHIP
and one part anti-foaming agent.

Son of Man,
meditate on my flesh.
May your fish be bigger
than the holes in your hands!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After three days of only maggoty bread to eat, It was either resorting to eating the weakest of us or "fish flesh". Luckily my platoon plunder path stopped in front of a Captain D's.
Looks like "fish flesh" is back on the menu, boys!!!

lms said...

Yes.
I wish.